Monday, September 28, 2009

67. Get something different to eat at Cora's

Now, anyone who has ever gone with me to Cora's will know, I always, ALWAYS order waffles, with banana, kiwi and strawberry - hold the custard and the coulis, yes whipped cream. The only thing I may change up is what I drink with it, milk, smoothie or water. I think once I ordered orange juice.



Just looking at this picture makes my mouth water. But I decided that I need to change it up. It isn't that I don't like trying new food. The problem I have is that when I find something that I really love to eat, I don't like to try something new. It is the same thing when I go to many restaurants. At Red Lobster is Shrimp Linguini Alfredo. At Nando's it's always a Chicken Pita. So today, I ordered a Theo's Omelette.



I'll admit, it was good. But I still think I am going to order waffles the next time. Number 67, check.

No comments:

Post a Comment