Tuesday, October 13, 2009

74. Disconnect from technology for a whole weekend

I thought that I could complete this task while I was in NYC since I didn't want ridiculous roaming charges, and that I could probably stay away from a computer, and maybe my Ipod. Simple enough in theory.

I was sucessful with my cell phone. I just left it in the car and forgot about it. I didn't really need it since I just made sure never to wander off on my own. But, as for the rest, I wasn't able to stay away from. I didn't check my email but I did check twitter when I went to the Apple Store on 5th avenue and from my brother's IPod. And I was listening to music for the whole drive. So, I think that my attempt at this goal failed, but I still have 150 weekends to do it properly. I will probably try it the next time I go camping, since I am pretty much forced into technological seclusion.

I completed/began a few other goals, but I will update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment